Reply To: Nerve pain

anrie carstens

Good morning

This patient must see a doctor to examine him and prescribe meds
accordingly. I would recommend a rehab doctor or neurologist.

*Dr Anrie Carstens*
General Practitioner – Special Interest Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
MBBCh (Wits), BComm Path (UP), Ma(AAC) (UP)

For any administrative queries, including prescriptions, forms, reports and
appointments, please call my practice manager at 011 482 4833 or send and
e-mail to